Announcing New Northeast Region Directors

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Effective January 1, 2015, the Northeast Region of the Heartland Owners Club has 3 new Region Directors, Jamie, Ginger and Madison Walker. User name: JWalker. The Walkers are moving into the Region Director position from the Pennsylvania Chapter Leader position.

2015 is a transition year, with Deb and John Bylinski, current and founding Region Directors of the Northeast Region, hosting the 2015 Northeast Region Rally in Copake, New York in July. Member and Chapter Leader questions concerning any other issue should be directed to Jamie and Ginger Walker.

Thank you Deb and John for everything you have done for the Northeast Region of the Heartland Owners Club and welcome Jamie, Ginger and Madison to your new role as Northeast Region Directors.

Julie Hancock
Heartland Owners Club Manager

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jamie, Ginger and Madison, Congratulations on your new position. Trace

Miller0758

Happy and sad at the same time if that's possible. Thank you Deb and John for all you have done ( and will do ) and nothing but the best to Jamie, Ginger and Madison as you take on even more responsibility ... You'll do a great job.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Congrats to Jamie, Ginger and Madison. While we prepare for the next chapter in our lives, we leave knowing you are very capable of making the position work for you and the members. Have fun and I look forward to seeing you in Lancaster in April. I only wish that we were able to fill the vacancies in NJ and PA prior to our departure. Congrats again! If you need me call me! We'll talk soon about getting together to transfer the region assets.

jbeletti

Congrats Walkers - wishing the 3 of you all the best in your new roles.

Thank you to Bylinskis for your service in the club these many years, both as NJ Chapter Leaders and as NE Region Directors.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Thanks to old friends John and Deb for all you did. Enjoy this next chapter of your life.

Jamie, Ginger and Madison, thanks for stepping up to the next level. Hope you enjoy being RD as much as we do.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Thanks for all that ya'll have done for the Club John and Deb. Best of luck in your next adventures and hope to see ya'll down the road.

And to the Walkers - Congratulations and Thank You for stepping up to take the reins as regional directors. Ya'll will do a great job.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
We are excited and nervous at the same time. The Heartland family means so much to us and John and Deb have done such an amazing job, it's going to be a tough act to follow. We have been to all different types of rallies. Some loaded with activities and others laid back with tons of free time to sit and catch up with old friends and making new ones. We have loved them all. Just find the right place and they will come. Everything else is just "FUN". Looking forward to working with John and Deb in 2015. Come on Spring!!

Bighorn55

We would like to add our voices in thanks to Deb and John. Also looking forward the future with the Walkers.

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
First let my start by saying Congrats to the Walker's, you will be great leaders. Next I want to thank Deb and John for their leadership and friendship. If it were not for them we probably would not be in our coach and in the club and loving camping as much as we do. Life long friends and great memories due to Deb and John. Enjoy your new future and the to the Walkers we are there to help yours be as successful as the Bylinski's were.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Congratulations to Jamie, Ginger and Madison you guys are perfect for your new role and you will be awesome in it. A big thank you to John and Deb for all your hard work and commitment in making the northeast region one of the best. You put your heart and soul into it and I truly appreciated it. I wish you guys all the best in your new adventures and know we will always be there with you. Jamie and Ginger whatever help you may need to continue with the success of the northeast region let me know I'm here to help. Congrats again to all!

GregD904

Congrats! I just joined Heartland Owners Club and am looking forwarded to rally’s in the CT/MA areas.

Sent from my iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.