I would like to buy a Cyclone t shirt.

The only thing they offer is an embroidered logo over breast it is small and on the front of the shirt. The only people that use that type are business. I have been in contact with Brad Martin and he told me that was it.

Why did you move the thread to an area where it's the only thread????? What is the problem with Heartland or the owners club making tshirts with a silkscreen of the different units. Landmark, Bighorn, Cyclone Etc.

You know like you go buy a Harley Davidson and guess what you can buy a Harley Davidson Shirt what a concept.

Martin Marketing doesn't have anything but business logos for dealerships I guess..

RoadJunkie

There are many companies that will make you a custom T-shirt based on a .JPEG file. Vistaprint, for example, has made T-shirts for me in the past. T-shirt quality was just OK, I have washed a few times and it didn't fall apart, shrinkage was reasonable.

TXTiger

I have a Cyclone shirt. It was given to me by someone at the factory while on a tour at a National rally. I would call Heartland customer service and ask to speak to AJ who heads the Cyclone division and he may have one he can sell you.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Gary, you might look into the link from Trace. Get a good design and order extras that you could sell and recoop your money.