Landmark (Augusta)

Delaine and Lindy

Well we have a new Landmark (Augusta) in Tennessee. Just put the Landmark under storage building. I must say the Trailair Equa flex suspension really does a fine job. As usual the Duramax did a awesome job. The Landmark tows great, the Trailair pin box was real impressive, no chucking and the B&W system is well worth the money. Its great to be able to use the Teflon lube pad, no grease on the hitch. Very please with the Landmark. Had a few problems on the PDI, most were fixed. But as everyone knows there will be some more problems, just hope they aren't to bad. Delaine is very happy with her choice in going with the Landmark. She loves the kitchen, the counter tops are great. The best thing for me so for was the electric rewind for the 50amp power cord. Just push a button and in it goes. I didn't know about this until today. I also got a Gooseneck equipment trailer while we were in Ala. it will be here tomorrow. All in all it was a great trip, and my dog Montana had fun also. We are going to Mo. on Sunday for a couple of days. To check out the Landmark. GBY.....

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
If you are going to the Heartland Rally in Branson we will see you there.....