Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems Recommendations

bigdob24

Thinking about a TPMS for my setup.
So I'm looking at 10 sensors total " dully truck and the coach" air and Temp.
Anyone have any recommendations , need a good reliable system at a reasonable price , of coarse.
Thanks
Dan

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We had the Doran TPMS for years and recently changed over to the TST system. We love the TST as it seems to work much better than the Doran. Not knocking the Doran system as it worked great when it was new, but as it got older we started losing contact with sensors. I will say the customer service was great with Doran as they took care of any issues we had. The reason we changed is the receiver just quit working on the Doran. We got the TST because the receiver is wireless and they have sensors that you can change the batteries if needed yourself instead of having to buy a new sensor, and the TST offers a 'pass through' sensor that you can add air to the tire without having to remove the sensor. Hope this helps.

szewczyk_john

Many positive comments have been made about the TST system and their customer support following the purchase. I recommend them to everyone.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
We have the TST 507 system. Works great and customer service is awesome.

Dean-Pam

Ditto on the TST 507! Before we embarked on our 3 month trip last March, had the TPMS, new tires and metal stems installed. First day out TPMS alerted we had a slow leak in one of the tires do to one of the metal stems wasn't tightened correctly by the tire shop. I am sure the TPMS saved us from a blow out.

bigdob24

Any comments on "pass through or non pass through " sensors?
I would consider two pass through for the inside dules but not really needed for the valve stems that are easily assessable .

Grey Ghost

Yet another fond member of the TST 507 TMPS system. They are GREAT and really give you piece of mind!! The company is also great to work with if you do have any questions or problems!!

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Any comments on "pass through or non pass through " sensors?
I would consider two pass through for the inside dules but not really needed for the valve stems that are easily assessable .

I have the pass though sensors. The stem sticks out too far to be able to use them on the duallies.

wino2

TST for me also! Love it! On my dually I put new valve stems on the inside to run thru the outside rim, so that I can add air if needed. Works good

Subdrv

I use the TST non pass through on my rig, for the dually I removed the security cap and screw in on like a valve cap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MFordWells

Looking to buy a TPMS monitoring system in near future before taking maiden voyage with our recently-acquired Bighorn 3585RL and Ford F450 Dually. Been researching TPMS system reviews in various locations, including this forum. Does anyone have experience with or opinion about the EZTire T515 system. I see a lot of discussions about TST here and elsewhere. The EZTire system seems to have a lot of good reviews on Amazon compared to TST. Just wondering