• Number of sites held: 20
  • Site fee: $$21 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: 0
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 10/10/2015
  • Potluck time: 6:00 pm

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: nander(click to contact)

Additional Info:
------------------------------
We are pleased to announce the Heartland Owners North Texas Chapter will have a rally in Bullard, TX, south of Tyler. KE Bushman's Camp is part of the Kiepersol Enterprises group that includes a winery. The RV park has an all-season pool & hot tub, concrete road, concrete strips at the sites, 4 pavilions with BBQ grills, and fishing lake. Winery & distillery tours are available for a fee. There is no cable tv.

When you make reservations, tell the park you are with the North Texas Heartland Owners Club. After reservations are made, please post in this thread, PM or email nander so you can be added to the list.

We have 20 sites reserved. If the sites are not reserved by Sept 10, 2015, the sites will be released back to the resort. After Sept 10, 2015, reservations can still be made, but the site may not be close to the group.

The entrance is on the east side of Hwy 69, just north of FM2493. To locate it on the google map, click search nearby and enter KE Bushman's Camp. The entrance is on Hwy 69. Your gps may have you turn before you get there.

Attachments

• 2015 Fall Agenda Final.pdf
    118.2 KB · Views: 46
  • 2015 Bullard Rally Registration v6.pdf
    14.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Cool. Gotta wait till football schedule comes out to make plans but we want to come to this one again. Lol

Btw you beat us to the schedule too. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Lil Guy'

If Paul and Nancy are going, so are the Bakers. Just two months before my retirement. Not making reservations yet but again, we'll be there. Hey, let's make the one in March before you post any more.lol

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
If Paul and Nancy are going, so are the Bakers. Just two months before my retirement. Not making reservations yet but again, we'll be there. Hey, let's make the one in March before you post any more.lol

Chapter Leaders have to plan Rallies this far out to reserve many sites together at once. ;)

I doubt Tony and I can make it with the rig, but I'll try to come to visit, like last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pegmikef

We'll be there, but I don't know the dates yet. That park is really nice, in fact I liked it so much we are going to spend a couple of nights there enroute to Santo from Kinder in March. Mike and Peggy.

Paul & Nan

We'll be there, but I don't know the dates yet. That park is really nice, in fact I liked it so much we are going to spend a couple of nights there enroute to Santo from Kinder in March. Mike and Peggy.

Mike, keep us posted so we can get together when you are in Bullard. We can caravan to Santos as well. Nancy

pegmikef

Mike, keep us posted so we can get together when you are in Bullard. We can caravan to Santos as well. Nancy

Nan, we will be arriving Bullard on 23 Mar and depart the 25th. It looks to be right at 200 miles to Santo. We're all for caravaning. Mike

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Carol and I made reservations, we will be arriving on Wednesday, October 7th and departing on Monday, October 12th.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We'll be there! don't know our arrival date yet but I'll let you know.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
We'll be there! don't know our arrival date yet but I'll let you know.
Ok, Jay! We'll see you soon!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

mmomega

AnyTimer
Go ahead and tentatively schedule us. JD and Glenda.
I'll get you something more definitive soon.

Erika you know there's always room in our trailer.

Time to get back in the saddle again huh?

nander

Go ahead and tentatively schedule us. JD and Glenda.
I'll get you something more definitive soon.

Erika you know there's always room in our trailer.

Time to get back in the saddle again huh?

Great JD and Glenda! We hope you can come!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

pegmikef

Nancy, please pass to Dave that I found two shooting ranges near Bullard (within 1.8 and 16 miles respectively). Thanks

Chippendale

Nancy and Dave: I had a great time in Santo, met a lot of neat people and now would like to attend your Bullard rally too. I will probably arrive on the 6th and leave on the 12th. We are supposed to make our own reservations with the park aren't we?

George Speir

nander

Nancy and Dave: I had a great time in Santo, met a lot of neat people and now would like to attend your Bullard rally too. I will probably arrive on the 6th and leave on the 12th. We are supposed to make our own reservations with the park aren't we?

George Speir

Hi George! That's great! I'll put you down and yes, please call the park and make a reservation. We look forward to seeing you again!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

jbparker

Nancy & Dave Put me down this year. I will be there on the 3rd and leave the 11th. Already got the spot at the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.