ATF: North Country - Replacing Jack Knife Sofa

lisabeaty

I have a 2011 North Country Trail Runner Edition 27FQBS. We want to replace the current jack knife sofa but are concerned about putting extra weight on the slide. I called Heartland and was told they did not know how much the current sofa weighed and that I needed to take it out and weigh it. I was also told that I could put an extra 150 pounds over that weight on the slide with no problem. I am wondering if you can tell me how much it might weigh and if what I was told about the extra weight was true?

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
If you have a model number on the sofa you could call the Mfg. of the sofa and ask them. Just look around the sofa and if you can find a name and model number.
You have already called the factory and got no where with them so asking the factory(ATF) won't help here.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I have a 2011 North Country Trail Runner Edition 27FQBS. We want to replace the current jack knife sofa but are concerned about putting extra weight on the slide. I called Heartland and was told they did not know how much the current sofa weighed and that I needed to take it out and weigh it. I was also told that I could put an extra 150 pounds over that weight on the slide with no problem. I am wondering if you can tell me how much it might weigh and if what I was told about the extra weight was true?

Welcome to the Heartland Forums!

Trail Runner now has it's own forum here:

https://heartlandowners.org/forumdisplay.php/722-Trail-Runner-Community

Please join in there as us Trail Runners are still small in numbers here and we are trying to get more of us active there!

Plus, you might find that someone has replaced their sofa and may have the answer you are looking for.

Our sofa is not in the slide, but we have been considering replacing it with a nicer one!

The current one is OK to sit on . . . but nobody likes to sleep on it!