High Pointe convection/microwave EC942K9E

trholthus

How do I set the temperature in the combination mode? I tried the demonstration mode defined on page 24 of the manual and it doesn't work. Has anyone tried it? I thought it might tell me how to use the combination mode.

jimtoo

Hi trholthus,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure one of our other members will jump in soon with some help for you. We have a really good section of owners manuals, plus a good area of manuals, how to's, written by our members that actually use the item listed under the "Tools" area at the top of the page.

Jim M

woodworm

Hello and welcome . I have this model too. In combination mode, there is no preset temperature . The oven will use microwaves to cook and the convection heat strip to crisp and brown. The unit cannot determine the cooking temperature for food, for it is the microwaves that do the internal cooking and the convection heat that crisps. Look at page 18 and experiment.

fredwrichardson

Past New Mexico Chapter Leader
Hello and welcome . I have this model too. In combination mode, there is no preset temperature . The oven will use microwaves to cook and the convection heat strip to crisp and brown. The unit cannot determine the cooking temperature for food, for it is the microwaves that do the internal cooking and the convection heat that crisps. Look at page 18 and experiment.

You mention page 18 in the manual but a few (I know of at least three) of us never got a manual. Am trying to get one through Heartland but looks like on this model they do not ship the manuals with the unit to Heartland. Would be great if we could scan it and make it a PDF so we could add it to the manual section of the forums. If some one could send me a copy (photo copy is fine) I would gladly make the PDF file. Will also pay for the copies and postage.

Thanks

woodworm

Hello--- Got your request. cannot attach the manual. High Pointe is a "brand X" product with no address or web site or warranty etc. Mine is working well with a few quirks. (convection temperature setting is useless) but I make due and it does crisp and brown. Will try posting it to manuals --- Update! ---The manual site will only use Microsoft outlook to email pdf files. I don't use and not set-up. I don't have a email address to send pdf manual to.

danemayer

Hello--- Got your request. cannot attach the manual. High Pointe is a "brand X" product with no address or web site or warranty etc. Mine is working well with a few quirks. (convection temperature setting is useless) but I make due and it does crisp and brown. Will try posting it to manuals --- Update! ---The manual site will only use Microsoft outlook to email pdf files. I don't use and not set-up. I don't have a email address to send pdf manual to.
Send whatever softcopy you have to manuals@heartlandowners.org

I'll get it posted and if necessary will get it converted.

AlwaysOnLiberty

You mention page 18 in the manual but a few (I know of at least three) of us never got a manual. Am trying to get one through Heartland but looks like on this model they do not ship the manuals with the unit to Heartland. Would be great if we could scan it and make it a PDF so we could add it to the manual section of the forums. If some one could send me a copy (photo copy is fine) I would gladly make the PDF file. Will also pay for the copies and postage.

Thanks

Please email me your email address to us. We'd be glad to PDF it for you and email it to you. nomadcats@yahoo.com