2015 Cyclone 4200

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
What a great looking combo!!! Didn't realize that a Cyclone can be gotting in burgundy. Congratulations.

Jim-Lynn

Oefvet, what is that white c**p on the ground.... Head south fast. You have a great looking rig.

jeffdee

Great look! Taking delivery in the snow has got to be a bummer! Come south, it only gets rainy and chilly down here.

OEFVET

Thank you all for the comments. We just came back from using it in extreme cold conditions. Everything went well.

BLHFUN

7MPG on level flat ground (Kansas). 6MPG on the hills (southern Tennessee). And that's if I'm under 70.

Cjackg

Great looking rig... I see the rear Levelup Jacks are located right behind the back wheel instead of near the back end of the rig. I wonder if that is a recent change? Also wonder if I could make that change on my 3110 to reduce risk of dragging a Jack....

porthole

Retired
Great looking rig... I see the rear Levelup Jacks are located right behind the back wheel instead of near the back end of the rig. I wonder if that is a recent change? Also wonder if I could make that change on my 3110 to reduce risk of dragging a Jack....

I'm pretty sure that the jack locations on the 3010 and 3110 are set based on where our fuel tank and stairs are located. If you compare all the 12'+ garage Cyclones with the 10' garage models you will see the fuel tank and stairs are further back relative to the axles.

OEFVET

attachment.php

The Modifications begin here with a power reel (1)

Attachments

• Power Reel 4200.jpg
    Power Reel 4200.jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 234

OEFVET

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

The Modifications continue here with an led light for switch panel (2)

Attachments

• Switch Panel Hub LED Light.jpg
    Switch Panel Hub LED Light.jpg
    351.9 KB · Views: 234
  • Switch Panel Hub LED Light-2.jpg
    Switch Panel Hub LED Light-2.jpg
    351.8 KB · Views: 229
  • Switch Panel Hub LED Light-3.jpg
    Switch Panel Hub LED Light-3.jpg
    286.5 KB · Views: 229

Jim-Lynn

This is a great idea - cause you can not see a thing. Which power did you wire the LED to in the panel?

Jim

OEFVET

attachment.php
attachment.php

The Modifications continue here with a Progressive Industries EMS-HW50C Electrical Management System placed behind the main breaker panel on the floor (3)

Attachments

• EMS-50C Surge Protection Placement.jpg
    EMS-50C Surge Protection Placement.jpg
    418 KB · Views: 241
  • EMS-50C Surge Protection.jpg
    EMS-50C Surge Protection.jpg
    466.3 KB · Views: 241