Announcing New Alabama Chapter and Chapter Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations Alabama - you have now become an official chapter of the Heartland Owners Club!

Welcome with me, your Chapter Leaders Bill and Susan Mealer (BigDaddy)

The boundaries of this chapter are the entire state of Alabama in the Southeast Region. Until we have a new Mississippi Chapter Leader, Mississippi will default to the Alabama Chapter. All current Mississippi Chapter members are now members of the Alabama Chapter.

Any Heartland Owners Club member may choose the Alabama Chapter as their Club Chapter if they feel it would be more convenient for them than their current Club Chapter. Use this link to go to your membership profile and choose your new chapter from the drop down list.

Thank you Bill and Susan for accepting the leadership of this of this new chapter.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations Alabama and thanks for stepping up to the plate Bill and Susan. We hope you have as much fun doing it as we do! Let us know if you have any questions or need anything from the rest of us.

Rod Ditrich

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats and welcome from louisiana. Hope to see you over this way soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Bill & Susan, It was great to meet the the two of you at the the Tampa show on Saturday. All the best and I know that
you will do a great job. Santha and I wish the best of luck to the new chapter leaders.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Congratulations Bill and Susan and if we can help in any way just let us know.
Walter and Linda West

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations Bill and Susan. If we can help out in any way, just holler.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Congrats to the two of you. Enjoy it as time goes by quickly. Hope to get back down to one of your rallies in the future

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Congratulations Susan and Bill, already looking forward to a rally in Alabama. Let us know if we can help you in any way.

Bobemuzzy

Congratulations Bill and Susan on becoming Alabama chapter leaders. If you need any help lets us know.
Barb a Bob Mansolino

j0hnburks

Congratulations Susan and Bill. Looking forward to the next rally. If there is anything I can do to help, just call on us.

John and Pam Burks

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Congratulations! We were AlaMissaBamaSsippi chapter members and now would fall under you! Some day we will get back in the area for a rally...don't count us out!

dgano1147

We would like more information about the Alabama chapter. We just purchased a 2014 Edge 357ed and love it. How do we get some information? We just spent a month at the Gulf Shores State Park. One of the best in the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.