Thank You Hogan and Donna

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Founding Mississippi Chapter Leaders Hogan and Donna Cooper have decided to retire.

Hogan and Donna have been Mississippi Chapter Leaders since 2010 and usually put on 2 great rallies per year where everyone always had a lot of fun.

As of right now, we do not have a Chapter Leader for the Mississippi Chapter so until someone volunteers for the position, Mississippi will default to the newly formed Alabama Chapter. If anyone is interested in assuming the Mississippi Chapter Leader role they should contact either me or the Southeast Region Director, Dave Yocum (davebennington).

Thank you so very much, Hogan and Donna, for all you have done for the Mississippi Chapter and the Heartland Owners Club.

jbeletti

Thank you Hogan and Donna. You were amazing leaders and hosted some fabulous rallies. I'm happy that I made a few of them. Happy trails and hope to see you down the road at a Heartland rally.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Hogan and Donna, thanks for everything you did for the Mississippi chapter. We went to one of the AlaMissaBamaSippi rallies a few years ago and had a great time. Hope to see you in Goshen.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks Hogan and Donna. I was hoping to make one of your rallies but never did. The next chapter leader will have some big shoes to fill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GETnBYE

Hogan and Donna, Thank you so much! The rallies were such great fun and we made some great friends at them. Friends that we hope to see many more times down the road. So, thanks for your hard work, but most of all, THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES!

Wayne and Anita

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Hogan and Donna,
We will miss you and your great rallies.
Linda and Walter

gschaaf

Thanks Hogan and Donna we only made one of your rallies but it was a great time and we made a lot of new friends.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Hogan and Donna - thank you for all that ya'll have done for the States of MS and AL and the Heartland Owners Club. I know we will see ya'll down the road. Happy travels and drive safely.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Thanks Hogan and Donna, Debbie and I still talk of what great time we had at your Gulf Shores rally a couple of years back. Only regret Is we have been unable to get to another one

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hogan and Donna,
You guys are great. Hope all is well and we'll see you down the road. Trace

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Guess where I first learned to say ALAMISSIBAMASSIPPI??? That word is now stuck in my brain! You put on some great and memorable rallies, and Dorothy and I really treasure the friendship we have with you. So this is definitely not a "good bye", but just a "see you later".

Bobemuzzy

Hogan & Donna
Thank you for some great Rallies and real good times. We are going to miss you folks as Chapter Leaders but we will see you at the rallies.
Barb & Bob Mansolino

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
A sad day in the ALAMISSIBAMASSIPPI world. It was an honor and a privilege just to know you...but to fall under your leadership was the best! Looking forward to seeing you down the road.