Introduction - North Carolina Chapter Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Rob and Betty Ford (RobandBettyFord) for becoming the new Chapter Leaders for the North Carolina Chapter of the Heartland Owners Club.

Rob and Betty are taking over from Lance and Kem Duguay who are retiring in anticipation of a new grandchild. Thank you, Lance and Kem, for the fun Hallowe'en rallies and everything you have done for the Heartland Owners Club.

The boundaries of this chapter are the state of North Carolina in the Southeast Region.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new North Carolina Chapter Leaders, Rob and Betty!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Thanks for stepping up and taking charge! Hope to make one of your rallies when Kelly and I can retire

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Rob & Betty,

Congrats on your new appointment and thanks for stepping up. Hope to meet you at an upcoming rally.

One of your Next Door Neighbors to the North, Keith & Carol from Chesapeake, Virginia

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Lance and Kem, thanks for everything you did. Rob and Betty, have fun with your new chapter. We hope to make it to one of your rallies one day.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Lance and Kem thank you so much for the great rally in October, Rob and Betty welcome and I know you will do a great job.
Walter and Linda West

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Rob & Betty...Thank you for taking on the leadership of the NC Chapter!! I know y'all will do an awesome job...hopefully I didn't scare to many Heartlander's away with my "explosions" and "special effects"!!

Thank you ALL for your support and FUN times while Kem & I were the NC Chapter Leaders! Our goal is to be back in a couple years as we transition through these "life events".

Soooo, to those who I DID blow up, electrocute, drop BIG rocks on or maybe even hit with a tornado...as Arnold says...I'LL BE BACK!!!!!!

Travel safe and we WILL see y'all soon!!!

Lance & Kem

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Lance and Kem - congratulations on being new grandparents soon.

Rob and Betty - congratulations and welcome into a leadership role. Let us know if you need or want to ask anything. We will try to help the best we can.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Congratulations Lance and Kem! Thanks for all the fun times!

Congrats Rob and Betty on becoming the new chapter leaders!

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Rob & Betty, Santha and I know that the two of you will do a great job. Thanks for taking over from the explosive Lance and his sweet wife Kem.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

BigDaddy

Founding Alabama Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats Rob and Betty - from the new Alabama Chapter Leaders!! Hope to meet you at a rally soon!

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Rob and Betty, congratulations on your new position. We know you will do great.
Lance and Kem, thanks for doing a great job as NC chapter leaders and congratulations on soon to becoming grandparents.

Status
Not open for further replies.