Mcmahon's So. Cal. RV Locations Closing

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Bill, I thought they were already closed months ago. They were running a very shody business.

Ladiver

I never like seeing anyone go out of business, but I can't say I am too disappointed.

I thought the RV business was starting to come back here in soCal, but more and more dealers, in the Orange County area, have been closing up shop. :-( I wonder if this is just going to leave a door open for a decent dealer to come in and take over all the RV sales?

Looks like the future may be internet sales with local service shops. I kinda like that model of business, considering that is how we bought ours.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
I also thought they were already closed. Passed their MH sales next to TT in Indio two days ago and didn't see their signs. Also didn't notice any of their signs in Quartzsite.

I had a shady experience with them a few years back when attempting to buy a SOB.

Jeff, I agree it would be nice to have a dealer in O.C. Problem is, land is too valuable and I'm betting no one is going to cough up the cash to make that happen.
When Traveland closed (was kicked out by Irvine Company) a few years ago, that may have been the end of any new RV dealers in O.C. forever. Trace