Second request

Longshot1

I was told to ask Mike Creech if it is at all possible to get a diagram of the belly side of a North Trail 21FBS. With the sealed bottom its hard to know what is where. In case I have a problem. Second item (1st time) I see people talking about and adapter or sleeve to move the slide in case of no electricity. In my new owner folder there was no adapter or sleeve and no mention on how to use it or where to put it to use it.. any help would very much be welcome. Thank you for your time and effort for helping this poor rookie out. Marty in Denver

M

Mcreech

I just talked to my engineer and he told me that they don't really have a drawing of the underbelly. The only thing they have is a Tank location. There isn't much of anything beside wiring attached to the frame under there. I'll tell you what, if you ever have a problem tell me what it is and we'll get it fixed. The second item, the adapter should have been in the blue Heartland bag that is with every unit. If for some reason you don't have this, call your dealer and have him order you one. Thanks Mike C