Escapade! 2008 - June 29 - July 5 - Anyone going?

plug2

Ralph Gardner as pluger 2. Yes, I plan to take the driving school. I am a newbe. we just got our 3600rl home. I am now repairing shake-out items. Our tv is an 07 dodge 3500. On our way from Richmond IN to Ogden UT we saw three Big Horns.

Mariposa

Jim
we are currently headed for Texas. If wife's medical test are O.K. Then we are planning on going to Gillette. (Tonight we are overnight in Bakersfield, California)(4-21-08)

truknutt

Committed Member
Veering off topic here...Nice to see a photo of the Beletti's new toy!

Do you get to officially remove the "ON ORDER" from your signature block or is this Pinehurst only on loan for the photo op? :D

kkamshop

We are going to be in Cody on vacation at that time. We'll be watching for XKPs in our travels.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
The Escapade is over. Some stats they gave us yesterday at the closing cermony: there were 1040 rigs (of all sizes and brands), there were 2000 plus (I think the figure was 2162 attendees. We saw 4 Bighorns and 3 Landmarks in the Boxelder RV park lot and Jim B. was here also with his Landmark in the Windmill RV park lot. We enjoyed the Escapade and found the Escapees to be a friendly bunch of RVers. There were a number of different seminars of which we attended several and learned much. We did spend more than we intended to (what's new with that) at the market of vendors that was set up. We were also able to get our electric monitoring system replaced as the factory was there and they replaced it after determining it was defective.
Now it is time to get "on the road again" as we will be heading back to the heat in Texas. Hey yall, don't just sit there, let's go go go RVing.......

jbeletti

Jim and Sheila,

Thanks so much for helping cover mt booth during some of my coach tours. As always, it was fun to hang out with you guys, Penny and mean white dog :)

See you in Goshen in 2009 unless I see you in Houston first.

Jim

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Jim,
It was fun helping you and getting to see you again. We stayed up and watched the fireworks last night at the Cam-plex. The show was very good. I have never seen so many fireworks in all of the neighborhoods around the Cam-plex going off. They went off from about 8pm until close to midnight. The show at the Cam-plex was about 30 minutes long and had many types of fireworks going off at the same time. We were so close that we had to look almost straight up to see them. I also visited with a Bighorn owner before the show began. (sorry I forgot to get his name) He did say he met you at the show. We left this morning and are now at Fort Collins, Co KOA for the night. There is a Bighorn at this KOA but have not met him yet. The Doran tire monitoring system is amazing. It is very interesting watching the tire pressure change with the heat and the altitude. The pressure started at 109 and at one point got up to 131 in the heat of the day at 6500 feet. All of the Heartland owners unite for a great Goshen rally. Let's all make our plans now and go to Goshen in 2009.