Arizona Chapter members going to Goshen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
We all spent many wonderful hours around the campfire each night discussing our trip to Goshen. The last count appeared to be 9 rigs wanting to go....So I will start the planning and how many would like to caravan together. Leave your post to confirm you are going....if my memory is correct "it was late at night" the following gave commitments...Myself, Rick, Ron & Cookie, Mark & Michelle, John & Debi (our newest members who signed up at our Rally in Quartzsite) Gordon & Betty, Jo & Bill, Jeanne, Norman & Elaine, which gives us 9 rigs traveling from the Arizona Chapter...There were a few other members from other Chapters that expressed interest in joining in on our travels and they are most welcome to join the group and caravan.

Okay, lets see those commitments!!!!!

COUNT DOWN CLOCK TIL GOSHEN: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...n.&csz=1&swk=1

RSVP LIST:
1. Garry & Dakota
2. Mark & Michelle
3. Rick & (Ann may fly in)
4. Ron & Cookie..Will be in Kansas and hook up with the caravan at a selected location
5. Bill & Jo....attending a school reunion in PA and will meet us there.
6. John & Debi Macvie...coming in from Calif...
7. Jeanne Cox..

Last edited:

Kosanko

This should be a great rally and I think we need to convince Bill and Natalie to come as well!!! time to start getting our plans together!!!

Doublegranch

Mark:

Perhaps we all need to have lunch and twist his arm....Natalie wants to go but Bill has the Races in Fort Worth on the agenda....

MKK

Hello All~

Bill can attend the races next year or attend the race in Phoenix...we could go with him to the Phoenix races. Come on everyone...I think we can change his mind to attend the rally instead. :)

Doublegranch

[John & Debi.......Thats great.......I will call you with details soon..Can't book until Feb 21....Are you still in Quartzsite??.]

Last edited:

Jmac

No, Back to work for Debi. We had a great time in Quartzite. Hooked up Sunday morning with folks from LCI (six point leveling system) and had some work done on them,all better now. Really sorry about Sat.nite. Next time reset watch in new time zone!

jargan

Jargan
I tentatively have the national rally penciled in. Will be coming from Oregon so will travel solo. Hopefully I will have my plans set by 15 April.

Kosanko

Garry,

When you get the time and date for the National Rally I can post a countdown clock on this site as well

Doublegranch

So Far 7 out of the 9 going to Goshen have RSVP.....Michelle's Count Down Clock has been installed on the first posting....Click to see how much time before the Rally Starts.....
Gordon & Betty, Norman & Elaine.....are you still going?

DebiMac

Garry & Team... Hello from California! We would really like to go to the pre-rally in addition to the rally. Is there anyone who would like to do this also? Looking forward to seeing everyone on 21st in AZ. We'll be driving in just for the Meet and Greet. See you then! Debi

Doublegranch

Debi,

We did talk about it, but that was when only two of us were going....I don' think anyone is planning on the pre rally at this point. We will talk it up for you and see if any takers at the Meet n Greet. I am excited you guys are coming! We have a great crowd of 31 for the lunch. Remember registration opens about the time we are meeting............Bring your laptop to book......

Drive safely.....

Ron-Cookie

Well we bite the bullet... Signed up for Goshen... 1 day Pre and 1 day Post as well... Don't like to rush in and rush out... Got the South Area... We still could back out in May but for now we are going...

Doublegranch

John & Debi:
I am so looking forward to the trip....It appears we will have 6 rigs from AZ now...One dropped out, but it is still a good turn out for our little Chapter.
While Dakota will do well on the trip, this will be Cheyenne's first experience with the RV and second long trip...it should be interesting..
You will beat us back there but we should arrive one day prior to the start of the Rally. Rick and I will caravan and leave the Friday prior to the Rally.
Let me know what site number you get and we will all hook up for a "glass of milk and cookies"!!!!!!!!!!!!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
John & Debi:
I am so looking forward to the trip....It appears we will have 6 rigs from AZ now...One dropped out, but it is still a good turn out for our little Chapter.
While Dakota will do well on the trip, this will be Cheyenne's first experience with the RV and second long trip...it should be interesting..
You will beat us back there but we should arrive one day prior to the start of the Rally. Rick and I will caravan and leave the Friday prior to the Rally.
Let me know what site number you get and we will all hook up for a "glass of milk and cookies"!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish we could make this trip with you guyz . . .

Maybe next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.