???Install led light strip on frame???

Mike-n-Justina

We seen a Cyclone with led lights under camper on frame (we think). We would like to install some led light strips on our Key Largo. Has anyone tried this? Would love to hear some ideas on doing this. They seem to come about 16ft long. We would need to use 4 sets. Two on each side. Would like them to all run on one remote and would like to have them hard wired in,so I don't have to plug them one every time. Would like to know a good set to purchase and where. We've seen several on Amazon just not sure which set would work best.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Here is a link to superbrightleds.com
They have a phone number and you can actually talk to someone that knows the product.
Give em a call and explain what you want to do. They can guide you.
They are not the cheapest around, but they do have good stuff.
There is a difference.

Peace
Dave

happykraut

I did install a set on the frame of my BH. You have a choice of 3500 or 5500 series RGB strips. The 5500 being the brighter one. I also had a choice of 12v or 120v power. As far as running 4 sets together, I can't help you with that, but I'm sure the MFR can give you the info you need. The less expensive sets have a very short range of operation on the controller. Maybe 2 or 3 feet. The expensive set operates in the 10s of feet. Good luck.

sjs731

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422467163.038257.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1422467187.949355.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1422467210.292349.jpg
I put them on our Sundance with a dimmer switch.

Steve
2007 GMC Duramax/Allison
B&W Companion
2012 Sundance 3300CK