New owner and member

Just purchased a 2015 gateway 3650bh and looking forward to taking delivery on 2-13-15. Dealership was great, so far, will keep you posted. I am sure i will have many questions.

jimtoo

Hi KUSTOMCARWIZ,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

If you have questions about anything in/on your unit, you can find the answer most likely right here. We have a great search engine on the forum, both simple and advanced. Sometimes that is the fastest way to find an answer instead of waiting on someone to reply.

Also be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

When you go to pickup your new Gateway make sure and do a very slow and complete PDI. Check everything from top to bottom, front to back and make sure everything works.

Let us know how it goes and if you have questions.. we are here.

Jim M

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
KUSTOMCARWIZ congratulations on your new GW.
Be sure to look on the Portal for a rally near you. IL Chapter Rally will be in Chatham, 9/17 - 9/20.
Consider joining the Heartland Owners Club.

Peace
Dave

joej0203

Hello Kustomcarwiz. Thank you for posting this and congrats on the new rig. We also just purchased a 3650 BH and take delivery around the same time. I'm looking forward to hearing about your experiences.

typical.t

Welcome and Congrat. on the new rig We pick our 3650 up labor day week end so we got to use it for a few week end before winter hit so if I had problems it could be fix over the winter months. The wife loves the bunkhouse as the 2 boys and 2 big dogs lay back there we forget they are in there. If you don't mind me asking what dealership did deal with was Pete's in Schererville IN.?

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the forum and to the Heartland Family. Oh and congrats on your new rig! I am sure it's beautiful. Post some pics when you have a chance.

Like Dave said you should take that thing to a rally or two and show it off and meet some fellow Heartlanders!