ok I need help

mbesanceney

New York Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hi all I'm a newbie to the fifth wheel club I recently purchased a 2006 3655rd bighorn ( I graduated from a pop up ) I'm kinda stuck and need some help (I received no help from the dealer) on the UDC on the cable hook ups now here's what I have from left to right I have cable (OK I get it ) next to that I have satellite (simple) HOWEVER next to that I have two cable connections that I no idea what they are or where they go and thats question one.
That being said here's my other problem going on the inside I have a old TV in the the bedroom hooked up to a cable/antenna splitter plugged into the wall antenna amplifier its a old TV so I'm using a analog/digital box converter (simple stuff) but in the main TV in the living room is where
I'm stumped I have two cables coming out of the floor going into a switched splitter one side for cable one side for satellite but here's my question how does the antenna amplifier go from the bedroom (it's the only one I have) go to the living room shouldn't there be another cable in the living room that powers the antenna how does the antenna amplifier work I have another cable in the bedroom but I believe this is something from the previous owner had hooked up because the cable is exposed coming thru the counter top I trued tracing this but I have no clue short of ripping the trailer apart I really need some input. note NOTHING was hooked up when I purchaced the trailer I took it back to the dealer they told me its not somthing they realy work on... well thats ok I like a chalange but I need some pointers on what I'm looking at now I traced the cable and satellite so i know thoes are right and the tv in the bedroom works on antenna but the converter box in the living room i can't get to work

Last edited:

danemayer

Hi mbesanceney,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

If the setup in your 2006 Bighorn is the way the factory installed it, I'm sure someone will be able to help.

If it's a customization that the prior owner installed, you might have to get a signal tracing tool to figure it out.