2013 ElkRidge Questions

Trixter

Helping the kids with the ElkRidge they bought today. Two questions, please. We can't find a master 12V switch to turn off the whole house, isn't that standard and it's location? Second, there is a flush connection on the curb side, located above the middle of the axles; I presume that's the flush for the rear black tank, right?

TIA!
Keith

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Helping the kids with the ElkRidge they bought today. Two questions, please. We can't find a master 12V switch to turn off the whole house, isn't that standard and it's location? Second, there is a flush connection on the curb side, located above the middle of the axles; I presume that's the flush for the rear black tank, right?

TIA!
Keith

can an you give us which model Elkridge this is. Some have a battery cutoff switch you ca use to turn off the 12v system so your battery doesn't go dead.

Trixter

Doh! Should have included that it's a 37 Bunkhouse Ultimate. Yes, every RV I've owned had a battery cutoff switch, so I'm scratching my head why we can't find one on this unit/

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Our 2010 ElkRidge did not have a cutoff switch. We added one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Our 2015 Elkridge has 2 flush connections. One in the UDC for the front black tank and one above the axles for the rear tank.

shive787

37 does not have a battery disconnect. I just pull the negative when it's parked at my house.

-Wade

2014' ElkRidge 37 Ultimate

JeromyS

Correct, 37 ultimate bunkhouse doesn't have a 12v DC switch standard. Easy to add though. Also the curb side flush is for the rear black tank as you suspected. I hope they enjoy their RV! I know we have.