f150Screw

Just signed up, Heading to pick up our new Elkridge xtreme light E30 in two hours. Its a 300 mi drive after working a 12 hr grave yard shift, but I'm so excited I dont think I could sleep anyway. I'll post pics when I can.

danemayer

Hi F150Screw,

Congratulations on the new Elkridge and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

We've got lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people. There's also a search engine that will help you find answers to any questions you may have, or you can post a new thread and I'm sure you'll get helpful responses within a short time.

Drive carefully and do a thorough PDI.

'Lil Guy'

Congrats on your new purchase. We just got the E289 and love it. Welcome to the Heartland family.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
F150Screw,

You should bring that beautiful Elkridge xtreme light E30 over to the Washington Chapter Rally in July and show that thing off and meet a bunch of fellow Heartland Owners. The Monday following our Rally in the Leavenworth area, a large group of Heartlanders are caravaning down to the Oregon Rally in Coos Bay. We would love to have you join us! Its going to be a blast with some amazing people!

Rod Ditrich

Just signed up, Heading to pick up our new Elkridge xtreme light E30 in two hours. Its a 300 mi drive after working a 12 hr grave yard shift, but I'm so excited I dont think I could sleep anyway. I'll post pics when I can.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Be careful driving but Congratulations on your new "condo on wheels". You have made a great choice both on your coach and joining the forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in that there are alot of folks that help. Now check out about joining the Heartland Owners Club.

f150Screw

I was going to post a pic but cant seem to figure out how, I did a reply, then clicked on add image, but it's only allowing me to go to a URL, not access my computer pics, any suggestions?

f150Screw

Try again,,, you were still in the trial period.

Jim M

I posted a new tread in the general section, new member, instead of the owners, general, new member section. checked my permissions at the bottom of the page and still waiting for attachment permission, everything else seems to be ok.

Last edited: