Leaving the Community - But Not Permanently

floridarandy

Karen and I have decided to sell our 2009 Sundance 2900MK and 2008 F250 King Ranch diesel and will be listing both as a "ready to hit the road" package sometime later in February or early March. We were lucky to buy it here on the Forum from Eric and Dorothy and hope we can find a buyer here to keep the rig "in the family".

No, were not leaving forever. We've been camping in one format or another for nearly 40 years and know we love everything about the RV lifestyle. We are now just a few years from retirement and are making the last financial push to finish filling the coffers before buying a new rig and heading out for as long as we like. With increased work commitments we simply aren't going to use the rig as much as we have in the last few years and have decided to let someone else enjoy it while is still in the prime of its life.

We'll maintain our membership here and still look forward to seeing a lot of you here and at the RV Supershow in Tampa each year since its just up the road from home in Sarasota.

I'll update this thread when I get the "For Sale" posting up on the board.

Randy in Sarasota

jbeletti

Randy and Karen,

We'll miss you out on the road but we know you understand your needs best. While your club membership will be inactive when you sell your Heartland, your forum membership remains forever. We look forward to being with you around the virtual campfire :)

Wishing you both the best and hope to see you back in a Heartland in a few years if it makes sense.