2015 Goshen Rally - Rally Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Updated: 31-Jan

I've begun programming the portal. There are still a lot of 2014 articles visible. These will continue to disappear with 2015 articles replacing them.

Here's a link to to Rally Portal. You can also navigate to it from any forum page from the navigation bar, then to the left, click on Portals, then click Rally Portal. I expect to finish up all the portal articles in the next 2 weeks.

Information vs Discussion
  • Information: As we've done in 2013 and 2014, our plan is to continue to put all the rally information in articles within the Rally Portal
  • Discussion: As we've done for many years, our plan is to continue to encourage general rally discussion to be made in a general rally discussion thread on the forum. Here's a link to the general rally discussion thread. We will have a few specific rally topic discussion threads going as well. Heartland Baby Blessings is an example of one such specific dicussion thread we'll have.
If you have any comments about the Rally Portal or this post, please post a reply in the general rally discussion thread and I'll answer it there.

Thanks,

Jim

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.