Air Mattress Dimensions on '09 BigHorn

GaryB

Hi All: We're trying to buy in advance some items, pending our mid-May delivery of our '09 3055RL BigHorn. Does anybody know what size (width x length x thickness also) the hide-a-bed air mattress is in the 3055RL? We're trying to order sheets for it. There's no Big Horns within 120 miles of here.

Thanks!
Elena & Gary

theharveys

If it is the same mattress as the one in our Landmark, then we just bought standard full size sheets for it and they fit fine.

soilmovers

Hi All: We're trying to buy in advance some items, pending our mid-May delivery of our '09 3055RL BigHorn. Does anybody know what size (width x length x thickness also) the hide-a-bed air mattress is in the 3055RL? We're trying to order sheets for it. There's no Big Horns within 120 miles of here.

Thanks!
Elena & Gary

I bought a set of tee-shirt type knit sheets at Target. They stay tight and smooth. Full size works perfectly even with a bed pad.

Cindy

GaryB

Thanks! As I understand, full size sheets are 53" wide x 75" long. Hopefully that's close enough for a decent fit. But if anybody has actually measured the air mattress, I would still be curious to hear those dimensions.

Gary

Jimmyt5

My air mattress would not hold air, I contacted Flair and they sent me a new one that arrived today. Open the new mattress and there was a big tear on the top....I guess that a phone call is in order for tomorrow.

The size on the paper work is 60 x 80 x 7... Hope this helps....

Jim

GaryB

My air mattress would not hold air, I contacted Flair and they sent me a new one that arrived today. Open the new mattress and there was a big tear on the top....I guess that a phone call is in order for tomorrow.

The size on the paper work is 60 x 80 x 7... Hope this helps....
Jim

Thank you, Jim! 60 x 80 is standard queen size. I didn't know they were that big. This sure will be nice to have as extra sleeping space.

Gary