• Number of sites held: 20
  • Site fee: $ per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: Pay off the menu
  • Non-Club Member fee: Pay off the menu
  • Potluck: No
  • Potluck date:
  • Potluck time:

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: Doublegranch(click to contact)

Additional Info:
------------------------------
Arizona Chapter Meet n Greet....

Time: noon - 2 pm

Every Heartland Owners Club Member is welcome to join us for a great social lunch and we will discuss some Chapter business and our trip to Goshen in June. Last year we had Heartland Snow Birds from OR, WA and FL....We hope to see you all back this year.

Please RSVP on this "Thread" and I will keep a RSVP list running on this Posting.

We will have three Meet n Greets, Phoenix in Feb, Tucson in March and April for the AZ Wine Festival....the last two are currently posted. The Phoenix event is pending location approval.

See you all Soon....

Reminder: Since we have a number of new Members, this is a Luncheon without your RV....

RSVP: Sub total seating count with last posting: 17
1. Garry & Dakota...........AZ
2. Ann & Rick Haddock......AZ
3.Mark & Michelle Kosanko
4. & Kierstyn & Kailey Pty 4...AZ
4. Terry & June Rainwater...AZ
6. Ron & Cookie Moen.........AZ
7. Anthony & Andrea Finney..AZ
8. Jim Arganbright & Hanny..AZ
9. Norman & Elaine Caplette..AZ
10. Larry & Jane Davidson....AZ

Last edited:

Ron-Cookie

Most likely we will attend... We did all three Meet-N-Greets last year so might as well continue the trend..

Mrsfish

Just thought I would bump this. Tomorrow is our meet and Greet, Tucson style. Hope to see everyone there - no skipping for March Madness. There will be enough madness when Garry and Dakota get there anyway! Safe travels. Ann

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Ann: Wow am I going to tell the girls their Mom is not playing very nice!!!!
Yes the madness will start early as I ensure the room is set up with Ann in the corner.

Come join us for a great Meet n Greet and help us sing Happy Birthday to Dakota...
She will be a big 7 years old....She had her first Senior Vet Check up and now I am applying for her AARP card.

Mrsfish

As always, it was great to see everyone. Safe travels to all wherever that may be. We'll see some of you in Elgin and all of you in Camp Verde. thanks Garry for another fantastic get together

VKTalley

Garry and the Arizona chapter,
Malcolm and I are now stranded in Phoenix and I was wondering who lives in the area who could point us in the right direction for a hotel that will accept a cat? For tonight and tomorrow night, we are hooked up behind the RV repair place but won't know until Monday when they will be able to fix our rig.
Thanks!

Doublegranch

Malcolm and I are now stranded in Phoenix and I was wondering who lives in the area who could point us in the right direction for a hotel that will accept a cat? For tonight and tomorrow night, we are hooked up behind the RV repair place but won't know until Monday when they will be able to fix our rig.
Thanks!

[Let us know where within the city you are located...Phoenix is a vast city...Someone will chime in once they know where you are....Garry]

Doublegranch

It was great being with you guys today at the Meet n Greet....Thank you all for showing up and having a few spirited conversations...
Ron & Cookie, hope the move with your son went well....we all missed you both.

See everyone at the Wine Festival next month....If you are coming to our get together at the Ranch prior to the Wine Festival, plan on arriving around 9 am.....we will then leave around 10 -10:15 to secure our table at the Wine Festival.....
I will send out directions under a Chapter Email.....

VKTalley

Thanks!

[Let us know where within the city you are located...Phoenix is a vast city...Someone will chime in once they know where you are....Garry]

Garry, as I'm not familiar with city so I'm not sure exactly what area we are located in. The shop is near the intersection of Bell Road and 51st Street.

Doublegranch

AZ Chapter Members...The Tally's are broken down for the second time and close to 51 st street and Bell Rd...They need help finding a hotel that will take them and a cat....Does anyone know of a hotel, motel in the general area that will accommodate their needs?Please post and PM them, they have a post a few down from this posting to get their user name for a PM.....Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.