getting new microwaves convection oven

MTPockets

Her Hubby says yes. (Me) Advantium. The original Frigidaire model was obsolete and that's the approved replacement.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Several other owners of Big Horns and Landmarks have gone down to Lowes and bought the GE Profile which fits in the cabinet without any problems.

Donna1098

Our microwave takes forever to preheat for the baking cycle so we're thinking about replacing with a convection microwave. Any recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTPockets

Our GE Advantum Convection/microwave works great. June likes it much better than the original Frigidaire. She uses the convection regularly.

danemayer

Our microwave takes forever to preheat for the baking cycle so we're thinking about replacing with a convection microwave. Any recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is your current microwave also a convection oven? I wasn't aware that you could preheat a microwave.

Our Amana Micro/Conv oven takes a pretty long time to preheat to 400.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

We had replaced our High point with the (Samsung 17 Cu Ft SLIM FRY OvertheRange Convection Microwave Stainless Steel
MODEL: MC17F808KD) as some others had done. But over time we've found a few things we do not like.
#1) Loud Fan with a mind of it's own
#2) The 3 round racks are unstable and not the right heights to place a dish in the center.

We liked it much better then the High Point "BUT" Still no happy with this one. We prefer the full cross rack in the GE.
It Looks like we are caning the Samsung and moving up to the GE. soon

pegmikef

We replaced our HP with the GE Profile and love it. As was already stated it fits right in as it is about the same size as the HP. You have to drill some new holes, replace the HP back plate with the GE's and reorient the fan on the GE so it is rear output. Good instructions.