Doran vs. PressurePro

vangoes

I am considering purchasing a tire monitoring system. Doran has come out with their own system this year that is comparable to the Pressure Pro system. Has anyone had any experience with the new Doran system or can anyone provide a comparison between the two?

Guess I should have read previous post on this subject before I posted.......Asked and answered already. Oops

Last edited:

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Pat ..was a wondering if you will have plenty of products on hand at the Rally? Reason is just in case we decide we can't leave without one.:D Looking forward to checking in at your chit-chat....Ken

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Hey Pat and Mike...Great to hear you will be at the rally! Sorry we didn't get to see you guys before you left Retama...hope everything is going alright with your son...will be great to see you guys in June!

Ken and Kathy Adams

Pat McFall

Hey Pat and Mike...Great to hear you will be at the rally! Sorry we didn't get to see you guys before you left Retama...hope everything is going alright with your son...will be great to see you guys in June!

Ken and Kathy Adams

HI..........sorry we missed you, too. Son is doing much better. He had the bone marrow transplant about a month ago and is on the road to recovery. We're looking forward to seeing you again.

Hugs and Safe Travels............Pat and Mike