Help me give a warm Heartland Welcome to Washington's newest HOC Members!!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Hey there all you Heartlander's, help me give Jim and Janice Pike (forum name "Jgp"), along with their two sons James and Jackson and their dog Jay, who are from North Vancouver BC, a big Heartland Welcome as they just joined as full members today. Jim and Janice Pike have just purchased a 2015 Heartland Landmark 365!

They have also already signed up for the Washington Chapter Rally in July, where they will get to meet the notorious and honorable Jim and Nancy Beletti. I am actively trying to convince them to join us in the Heartland Caravan down to the Oregon Rally. We are excited to have them join us at our Rally and look forward to walking through their new Landmark 365 and checking out all the new updates and upgrades the 365 line has to offer.

Welcome Jim, Janice, James, Jackson and Jay!!!

Rod Ditrich

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jim, Janice, James, Jackson and Jay,
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club Family. This is a terrific bunch of folks here, willing to share their ideas and knowledge. We have made many lasting friendships here with this group. See you down the road. Trace

Rodbuster

Jgp, a warm welcome to you and your family.

You're starting off the right way by attending a rally. Those Washington Rally people are a lot of fun. Rod and Kelly are great people, especially Kelly. Rod will grow on you after you've attended 14 or 15 of their rallies.

Dick

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
LOL!! Love you too Dick!!!

Rod Ditrich

Jgp, a warm welcome to you and your family.

You're starting off the right way by attending a rally. Those Washington Rally people are a lot of fun. Rod and Kelly are great people, especially Kelly. Rod will grow on you after you've attended 14 or 15 of their rallies.

Dick

shelsay

Another big welcome to the group. We also look forward to meeting you in Monitor.

Dave and Pat