2011 Cyclone 3800 Mods to Transition to Full Timing

neegirll

We had a lot of modifications done and added new items to our rig before we began to live in it full time of Oct 2014. Here is a list and some photos of the work.

Remove carpet and replace only in closet and living room slide out.

Remove all vinyl flooring and replace with LVT in Living Room/Stairs/Bath Room/Bedroom
Add customized storage shelves to existing bedroom closet.
Customize stairs to bedroom and added a safe and storage area underneath stairs.
Customize loft area. Remove loft padding, customize the upper rail on the loft to allow for easy access to retrieve bins while making it secure for travel.
Replaced Bed Mattress with Serta iComfort Queen Mattress.
Replaced Couch with Caruso Leather 2 Piece Power Motion Sectional Sofa

Upgraded top Queen Bed Platform to marine grade platform.
Installed slide out covers on three slide outs
Removed and replaced living room TV with Samsung 39" Smart TV and Samsung DVD
Added Samsung 40" TV and Samsung DVD and swing arm mount to the garage so can be safely stowed. Moved and installed cable lines and customized compartment to hide cables.
Added door latch and removed spring arm to front door.
Purchased Tattletale Alarm and installed sensors .
Purchased Portable Stainless Water Filter Softener.

Installed DIRECTV SMW3 SWiM SL3 HDTV Satellite Dish to roof and installed DIRECTV Receiver and 2 GENIES.

View attachment 34434IMG_0007.jpgIMG_0002.jpgIMG_0003.jpgIMG_0011.jpgIMG_0008.jpgIMG_0009.jpgIMG_0013.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_0010.jpg
    IMG_0010.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 142

TX_Clay

That's exactly what I want to do to my stairs as well. But, my other half keeps telling me to leave it alone. Kills me knowing I can gain some storage space for shoes, flip flops, etc. and she keeps putting the brakes on. Guess I will jus t wait. Nice job on the stairs as well as the rest of the mods.