Front skirt for 2011 Big horn

Trenk

I would like add a front skirt to the over hang on the front of the 5th wheel but have not found any that would fit, I have looked on E-Bay and they are to long and would need to be cut down.need some information and help finding a cover. I bought the Big horn used and it already had snaps around the edge so would like to use them.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Have a canvas/boat shop make one for you that will match the snaps and length needed...

marvmarcy

What Ken said. That is the only way to get the proper fit and complementing color. Have the front reinforced where it hits the pin box or you will soon have holes in it.

etcmss

its a front cover that hangs down at the hitch to coverup things you want to hide. I call mine the garage. the 3 lengths I found were to fit a variety of trailers and wrap around to the sides. Mine is the 236 inch model and comes back to the propane doors on each side. You should not have to cut it. Go measure from the hitch center around the curve to the side and then double it for the length you may need. Gary

Attachments

• 1-31-15 021 (Medium).JPG
    1-31-15 021 (Medium).JPG
    177 KB · Views: 89