Old Heartland "Calling Cards"

wdk450

Gang:
I just contacted the club secretary to see if any of these cards are still available. Evidently, they are not. I was wondering if anyone out there had one they could send me, or scan for me. I thought I might like to spread the word about the owners club, the online forum, the repair manuals for most everything posted within the website, and the schedule of rallies, etc. as I wander through RV parks finding other Heartland owners.

My thought was to make a VistaPrint template, and post info on the forum for anyone else who might want to order their own supply from Vistaprint.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Bill, I'm not at home right now and won't be till next week.
If you don't get another reply here I will scan and send it to you when I get home next week.

Peace
Dave

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Bill, this is a good idea. It's always good to share the forum/club with other owners, and we try to do this when we see HL products in our travels. I have custom designed a "travel business card" featuring a pic of our rig and ourselves, with our contact info, the heartland website, our member number and our forum name. I have also designed similar, for other HL owners. PM me for more info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimtoo

Hi Bill,

Is this the card your looking for? Heartland Card (2).jpg
Jim M

Attachments

• Heartland Card.jpg
    Heartland Card.jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:

wdk450

Erica:
I have a personal VistaPrint card, using my rig photo in the top left corner, and my personal contact data on it. I can always not include it with the Heartland calling card, if I am not comfortable with that, but most times would pass out both together. The back of my calling card has a "watermark" image of my "states visited" map, along with weblinks to the Heartland Owners Forum, and the main Loners On Wheels webpage. Backside card printing on VistaPrint business cards is not that much more than one-sided printing.

wdk450

Hi Bill,

Is this the card your looking for? View attachment 34523
Jim M

JimToo and All:
I used the downloaded JPEG scan JimToo posted, and got that JPEG image uploaded to VistaPrint. It cost $10.73 for 100 vertical business cards, but then as I finished checkout they offered me 150 more cards for just $1.50!!! I took them up on that.
After all of the printing options, VistaPrint offers you all sorts of business advertising with the business card info you entered on it. Look for the "Go To Checkout" button as soon as you see it, and avoid looking at all this stuff. BTW, VistaPrint keeps an account on you, and reordering some more of my old cards was as easy as clicking on "My Account", and all the rest of the choices.

I hope all can use this image/info to promote the Heartland Owners Group.

Maybe we could get Martin Marketing to pick the cards up as one of their offerings?

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
We just received our cards from VistaPrints. Nice cards. The sample image was just a little different from the actual printed card. We did a custom card with a pic of our rig on the front. The sample image seemed larger on the card and just a little clearer. Might make some adjustments and reorder.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    527.3 KB · Views: 82
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    384.3 KB · Views: 63

wdk450

I picked up my Vistaprint order from my mailbox yesterday. The Heartland Owners Club cards look great, but I now realize I shouldn't have ordered them with the glossy finish (no extra charge). I think I can only fill in the blank spaces on these cards with a permanent marker. People should probably order these with the default flat finish to be able to use pen or pencil to fill in the blanks.