inside light covers

JerryBarger

One of our light covers has broken. Does anyone know where to get those at. I have a Augusta 2011. On the inside of the fixture it says its a type RVL 18SW-I. I have searched every were ad can not find any thing? Luminaire ES252153 All or any help would be appeicated

danemayer

One of our light covers has broken. Does anyone know where to get those at. I have a Augusta 2011. On the inside of the fixture it says its a type RVL 18SW-I. I have searched every were ad can not find any thing? Luminaire ES252153 All or any help would be appeicated

If that's a fluorescent fixture, there could be a complication. Heartland changed vendors on the fluorescent fixtures late in the 2011 model year to correct a ballast problem. The covers are different between the two vendors. You'll need to call Heartland at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready and choose the option for the parts department. Hopefully they can identify which part you need based on build date and Vin #.

If they don't stock the covers, perhaps they can point you to the original supplier and provide the fixture part number.

JerryBarger

If that's a fluorescent fixture, there could be a complication. Heartland changed vendors on the fluorescent fixtures late in the 2011 model year to correct a ballast problem. The covers are different between the two vendors. You'll need to call Heartland at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready and choose the option for the parts department. Hopefully they can identify which part you need based on build date and Vin #.

If they don't stock the covers, perhaps they can point you to the original supplier and provide the fixture part number.

Thanks for the info