Champion 3000 watt inverter generator

sjs731

Has anyone tried or does anyone currently use Champion 3000 watt generators? I have a friend looking to save a few dollars. He likes my Yamaha 2000's but that isn't in his budget.

Steve
2007 GMC Duramax/Allison
B&W Companion
2012 Sundance 3300CK

Gizzy

We carry one in the back of the truck and very happy with it. Not as quiet as the Honda or Yamaha but not that bad either. For the $300 we paid for it we have been happy. Would do it again if we had too. Been using it for 4 years now and it has never let us down.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
We have had our 3500 watt for 5 years now and its been great. It runs everything in the trailer but 2 ac's at the same time. It generally starts on the first pull ,if I remember to turn the gas on first.

Hunter11

We have a Champion Model #75537i 3100 watt generator that I bought for emergencies. We have used it once for a power outage (it powered our residential fridge and one of our 15k AC units) and in the field to do some work on a deer blind. For the price I find it hard to beat.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Ditto on the 3500 Watt Champion. Starts easy, indispensable at my storage lot. Starter cord broke, but it was an easy fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d_fergie

Be sure and keep Sea Foam in fuel and try to use real gas instead of E10 if possible ... For $100 more he can get a LP Sportsman generator that is same basic design as the Champion(the carburetors will interchange), Tractor supply used to stock.