• Number of sites held: 20
  • Site fee: $35 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee: 20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 10/31/2015
  • Potluck time: 5 pm

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: jassson007(click to contact)

Additional Info:
------------------------------
Hey everyone, lets have a Halloween Party on the Bayou for our Fall Rally. I have it on good authority that all the good gouls and ghosts will be ready for a nice fall crisp campout...so get those costumes out and polish up your skills for bobing for apples...

I have 20 sites reserved at this fairly new parish park down in New Iberia. Some of you may know about the place and some of the early issues but I have been promised that they are addressing those issues and all should be done by the time we get down there this fall. We also will have a rally hall for our use on Saturday for the potluck and any games we may want to play. There will also be trick or treaters going through the park and possibly some decorating contests. There are also some neat places to visit in the area such as Avery Island and the Tabasco factory, Konriko Rice mill, various plantations as well as downtown historic area.

Please consider joining us at this rally, go ahead and call and make your reservation as sites will be released back to park on 10/1. Right they have us all sited together near the rally hall/pool.

Attending:
1. Andy & Joanna Grimes 2414 10/29 - 11/1 site 163
2. Malcom & Val Talley #### 10/28 - 11/2 site 164
3. Peg & Mike Finnegan 2001 10/28 - 11/2 site 166
4. Lin & Deb Ballard 1169
5. Jay & Stella Coffman 1017 10/27 - 11/2 site 167
6. Frank & Debbie Baker 1328 10/29 -11/1 site 168
7. Bill & Ornell Sims #### 10/29 - 11/1 site 170
8. Tom & Marti Mangum 1195 10/?? - 11/?? site 165
9. John & Aletha
10. Dave Seabolt & Nancy Anderson #### 10/29 -11/1 site 169
11. David & Susan G #### 10/30 - 11/1 site 140
12. Ron Parish
13. Jim & Shelia Gratz
14. George Speir
15. Ed Anhalt
16. Ed & Susan Potts
17. Kenneth Stelly

I have attached the rally agenda...

Attachments

• New Iberia Rally agenda.docx
    14.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Just a reminder for those making plans for this fall. Come enjoy life down on the bayou before heading off to your snowbird roosts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jo9463

Andy- we plan on attending your rally but with Ornell's work schedule I can't confirm until Sept.

We understand. Would love to have you and Ornell. Hope her work schedule works out or she retires...lol

VKTalley

Traveling Talleys (Malcolm aka MCTalley and Valerie) will be attending! Reservations made today! We will be arrriving October 28 and leaving November 2.

jassson007

Traveling Talleys (Malcolm aka MCTalley and Valerie) will be attending! Reservations made today! We will be arrriving October 28 and leaving November 2.

Awesome news. Glad to have yall down this way. Btw did they give you a site number?

jassson007

Just a reminder I know I spoke to a lot of people at Goshen. If you are planning on being anywhere near S Louisiana this fall please make plans to attend this rally. There are a lot of neat things to do and see in the area such as Avery Island home of Tobasco hot sauce and the Konriko rice mill plus several plantations. Once you make your reservations please post and let me know.

jassson007

Kinda quiet in here. I think I can hear the trains all the way up in Goshen it's so quiet. Lol.

VKTalley

Kinda quiet in here. I think I can hear the trains all the way up in Goshen it's so quiet. Lol.

Naw....that's just the horns on your truck. :rolleyes:
I definitely don't miss the Goahen trains! The Houston campground we are in is nice and quiet.

jassson007

Naw....that's just the horns on your truck. :rolleyes:
I definitely don't miss the Goahen trains! The Houston campground we are in is nice and quiet.

Lol I hit them as I passed the guy that details my truck and jumped big time. He knows I have them and will not touch any switches lol.

I will be in Rosenberg tomorrow and staying in Pasadena but I gotta be back in lake Charles early Friday or I would pass by. Let me know when yall will be passing through here in way back so I can get a site reserved for you if yall still want to stop over.

VKTalley

Lol I hit them as I passed the guy that details my truck and jumped big time. He knows I have them and will not touch any switches lol.

I will be in Rosenberg tomorrow and staying in Pasadena but I gotta be back in lake Charles early Friday or I would pass by. Let me know when yall will be passing through here in way back so I can get a site reserved for you if yall still want to stop over.

we will definitely let you know what our return trip will be! Stay safe on your travels.

pegmikef

Andy, put us down, I am still working on the dates, but I imagine we will arrive a couple of days early and stay an extra day or two as I plan on going from your rally to Tom's in Kerrville. I will let you know when I make the reservations. How long is the rally rate good for? Oh, yeah it looks like I get to go over my favorite bridge a couple of times (my vertigo loves it).

jassson007

Hey Mike just let me know when you get your dates in. You should be able to get those rates for your entire stay as I had to negotiate for a rally hall here and part of that was no reduced rates. What is posted is their normal rates.
Atleast now we have two other for sure rigs besides ours. George S says he will be here as well so let's hope we have a large turnout.
As far as your favorite bridge, yes sir you will atleast have to cross it once on way to kerrville. Not sure where you will be traveling in from but if from n tx you can always come across 20 to Shreveport and take 49 south all the way to new Iberia.

pegmikef

Will do. We will be coming from West Texas. so we'll overnight at Lake Conroe KOA, and then pick up I10 at Beaumont and I figure since I have done it three or four times the bridge and my vertigo will get along just fine.

jassson007

Will do. We will be coming from West Texas. so we'll overnight at Lake Conroe KOA, and then pick up I10 at Beaumont and I figure since I have done it three or four times the bridge and my vertigo will get along just fine.

Not a problem. Not much in way of avoiding it coming from that way. See y'all then if not sooner

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.