RV Maintenance Training Triad - a 5-day seminar during Goshen Pre-Rally

jbeletti

Would you like to be "The Master of Your Own RV"?

How about "An RV Maintenance Technician for Campgrounds"?

Maybe "An NRVIA Certified RV Inspector"?

If you're able to make the Goshen rally and can arrive the week prior, you can take advantage of this fee-based, 5-day seminar. Note this seminar is given across the country. Check the link below for dates near you.

Lean more by reviewing the attached PDF and by visiting this link.

Attachments

• 2015_RV_Maintenance_Triad_Course_Information_Flyer.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 88

LadyEcooper

Hi Jim and all Heartland owners.....
Evada Cooper from My RV Kitchen here to answer any questions you might have about this RV Maintenance 5 Day course that is being held during the Pre-Rally portion of your Rally. June 8-12 from Monday morning till Friday afternoon. This will be a time of intense learning on how to do 80% of all of your maintenance repairs yourself. Those of you who were at the Rally in Urbanna, Va. last summer - you heard Terry Cooper of Mobile RV Academy speak (he is a Master Certified RVDA/RVIA Service Technician and professional instructor) and now you know that he really does 'Know His Stuff'! :) If would like to spend some time with him learning these topics....this is your opportunity.

• 3 Electrical Systems
  • Propane System
  • Water Systems
  • Water Heater
  • Furnace
  • Air Conditioners
  • RV refrigerators
  • Exteriors (roof/slides/landing gear)

We have been traveling the country doing this maintenance program nearly 3 years now....and having great success. Do you have questions? Please let me know and I will be happy to assist.
Thanks so much for your time! Oh... by the way..... I am on the line-up to provide some great RV Kitchen seminars (along with the Professor and his maintenance) I can hardly wait to be with all of you in beautiful Amish Country!

Evada Cooper :)
The other half of a great team! :D

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
I would love to attend something like this, but with the cost being so high, it is just not in our price range. But thanks for mentioning the opportunity.