Heartland North Trail

Hi there we are new to RVing and are considering buying a Heartland North Trail RV. Any comments on this unit would be appreciated. The one we are looking at is the 2015 29 foot model. I can't find a lot of reviews on it.

Thanks

Pierre.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jimtoo

HI Pierre,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Our daughter and SIL have a North Trail and love it. The North Trail is probably the most popular travel trailer Heartland is making now. Lots of folks are using it and I'm sure some will be jumping in with more information for you.

Also be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Moved thread to a better area also.

'Lil Guy'

Not sure which model you're looking at. We owned the NT21FBS in the Caliber edition and loved it the short time we had it. We shopped a lot of units in the size we wanted and the NT seemed to be way above the rest. Pulled great behind our 1500 Ram P/u also. You will find a lot of useful info on this forum among other NT owners. We opted for the NT because of the appearance package. and feel of it. This was our 1st Heartland TT and the rest is history. You'll be buying into a great family of info and friendship here with the Purchase. Good luck with your endeavor and hope to see you down the road.
The Bakers

Thank you very much for the replies. We are looking at the NT 29RETS. It's perfect size for us and we like the floor plan. I wasn't sure where Heartland ranked in the world of RVs as we are new to this amazing way of life.
We can't wait for spring.

Pierre & Karen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
We loved both the NorthTrails we had.

Good luck and Enjoy!!

Last edited:

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We loved our 2008 NorthTrail. I just went to an RV Show in Dallas, and walked through the newest models of NT. Wow! They continue to upgrade the look and feel of these units. I was very impressed.

Good luck and enjoy your rig! This forum is probably your most valuable asset, come back and ask questions... Everyone here started where you are at some point. There's always someone willing to offer help and advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
I have had my north trail for 3 years and am looking to replace it with a bigger North Trail. We keep looking at other brands but keep liking what we see in the North trails best.

Hi Pierre
My wife and I just got our 26lrss on April 20th 2015. So far we love it. We bought in Ohio even though we live in Florida as the prices here were way too high. We pulled it over 2000 miles so far with a Ram 1500 quad cab and it pulls very well. It has a nice floor plan and other than some minor things like loose screws and the like the quality is good. We looked at a lot of other makes and decided we liked the North Trail the best.

Ray