Boss system bv6652

We are new to camping. We have a 2015 heartland wilderness camper. It has a boss bv6652 system in it. I cannot figure out how to make it so the speakers can only be heard inside the camper. How do I shut off the sound on the outside speakers? Have been trying to figure it out for awhile. Finally decided to ask for help. LOL!
thanks

jimtoo

Hi PaulandDonna,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

If you have questions about anything in/on your unit, you can usually find the answer right here. I'm not a sound man, but have heard that some of the units are set up so that the balance control front to rear or on some the fade control is where you go to mute the outside speakers.

Also be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

DocFather

We are new to camping. We have a 2015 heartland wilderness camper. It has a boss bv6652 system in it. I cannot figure out how to make it so the speakers can only be heard inside the camper. How do I shut off the sound on the outside speakers? Have been trying to figure it out for awhile. Finally decided to ask for help. LOL!
thanks

Try the fader. The "front" might be the inside speakers and the "rear" should be the outside.

Hi PaulandDonna,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

If you have questions about anything in/on your unit, you can usually find the answer right here. I'm not a sound man, but have heard that some of the units are set up so that the balance control front to rear or on some the fade control is where you go to mute the outside speakers.

Also be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M
Thank you Jim. I will try that today when I go over to the camper.