Details:------------------------------
  • Number of sites held: 6...may add more
  • Site fee: $$36.95 Per night per night plus tax, $215.32 for 7 nights
  • Club Member Event fee: n/a
  • Non-Club Member fee: n/a
  • Potluck: no
  • Potluck date:
  • Potluck time:
  • Event Leader: Doublegranch(click to contact)
  • Reservations: Call 888 635 4077 The sites are held under Gilbert - Heartland Owners Club
  • Rates: They offer 10% off the daily rate for Seniors, military, Escapees and Good Sam..also 25% off for weekly rates $215.32 for 7 nights.
Railside Ranch is nestled in the town of Williams, 3/4 mile off I-40. Take exit 163 off I-40. This Resort offers free wi fi, cable, hot tubs, sauna, evening fire for all guests, dog park and also dog sitting. The resort is 30 minutes from Flagstaff and an easy drive from anywhere in Arizona. This is also one of the locations we are considering for our Fall 2017 Rally. This is a great opportunity for us to checkout the area, other Resorts and have a lot of fun. The camp out is listed for 7 days but you can book any portion of these dates or the entire week. You may also arrive early or add dates after this event. I didn't want to limit for just the weekend since this is a longer drive for the majority of our Members. All HOC Members are Welcome to Join US!

Attendees:
Garry Gilbert & Kathi..........July 19 - 26
Jeanne Cox & Friend......... July 20 - 27
Tony & Andrea Finney....... July 19 - 21
Bob & Kathy Pearce............July 20 - 26
Steve & Ginger Ahrens........July 22 - 28
Rich & Vicki Allen................July 22 - 28

Last edited:

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Williams AZ: Railside Ranch RV Resort.....
Our Chapter's first Camp Out has now been scheduled.....
Feel free to book any part of the camp out dates...arrive early, stay late...
We have the ability to add more sites so we will accommodate everyone who wants to attend.

Doublegranch

Betty & Gordon:

We will miss you....Safe Travels and we will see you in Oct for the Camp Verde Rally.....
Enjoy Yellowstone!

chiefaret

Williams AZ: Railside Ranch RV Resort.....
Our Chapter's first Camp Out has now been scheduled.....
Feel free to book any part of the camp out dates...arrive early, stay late...
We have the ability to add more sites so we will accommodate everyone who wants to attend.

Today was moving day. We left the heat of Havasu for the cool breezes at 6500 feet. Talking to Richard and not sure of the dates just yet, but will try to make it.

Ron-Cookie

Wish we could make it but we will be in Kansas on our way back from North Dakota and the Goshen National Rally... Hope everyone has fun!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Wish we could make this the maiden voyage for our new Heartland 5th-wheeler . . .

But we will be in Tucson next February!

However, might make it to Mountaindale (Colorado) to see Garry on his way back from Goshen!

Doublegranch

John: That's what I like to hear!!!!
How booked in advance are they running?
I haven't made any reservations yet....

JohnD

John: That's what I like to hear!!!!
How booked in advance are they running?
I haven't made any reservations yet....

I haven't called them yet . . . will do that tomorrow along with finishing emptying out the Trail Runner!

What were the days you are going to be around here???

jwcox

Actually I think I'll do the weekly rate and that would be arriving on the 20th and leaving on the 27th

BandK

reservations are made:) This will be our 1st trip out since Quartzite! Looking forward to the cool pines.

Doublegranch

Bob & Kathy:
Super....What are the dates of your arrival/Departure?
This will be a very nice relaxing time....Thanks for joining!

awfinney

I have made a reservation for 7-19 to 7-21. We will be in Sedona the week prior and then on to Prescott for a few days.

Doublegranch

Williams AZ Camp out...When you book your reservation, you will not have to pay a deposit.I had to pay in advance for my entire stay in order to obtain the block, thus you will not have to make a deposit.I blocked 6 sites but we are not limited to that number. Let me know if you are planning on attending as I will release the other sites if we are not going to use them.

Doublegranch

Rich & Vicki, Steve & Ginger just signed up for the Williams Camp out!
We will have a nice small group for our first Chapter Camp out.

Steve, Hope you still have a sip left from the Case of Fireball you purchased....

JohnD

Wish we could make this camp out . . . but Garry, we'll see you at Mountaindale in a couple of weeks!

And that will be our new Heartland Prowler's maiden voyage!

attachment.php
attachment.php

In it's parking spot in our side yard . . .

By the by . . . what site are you in at Mountaindale? . . . we are in #86!

Attachments

• ProwlerInYard-P1000054.jpg
    ProwlerInYard-P1000054.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 163
  • ProwlerInYard-P1000056.jpg
    ProwlerInYard-P1000056.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 162

Mrsfish

Johnd - Garry may not answer you as he and Rick head out at 4am tomorrow for Goshen. I'm so jealous I can't see straight, but somebody has to work and pay the bills:). we are parked in site 5 at mountaindale and Garry is right next to us. I will join them on Friday and I'm excited to see your new rig. We head to Breckinridge for 2 weeks after we leave Colorado Springs- where are you going to be for July 4th?

JohnD

Johnd - Garry may not answer you as he and Rick head out at 4am tomorrow for Goshen. I'm so jealous I can't see straight, but somebody has to work and pay the bills:). we are parked in site 5 at mountaindale and Garry is right next to us. I will join them on Friday and I'm excited to see your new rig. We head to Breckinridge for 2 weeks after we leave Colorado Springs- where are you going to be for July 4th?

July 4th. we will be at the Ft.Collins/Wellington KOA . . . only place we could find an open site this late in the game!

I wish we could be at the Goshen Rally as well . . . sounds like a blast!

But we'll just make sure our mini rally at Mountaindale is just as fun!

Can't wait to meet up with youz guyz at Mountaindale!

Status
Not open for further replies.