ATF: Trail Runner - counter top

stratcat

I need a piece of counter top to match the existing counter. I am planning on removing the oven/stove top. checked home stores in the area and cannot match the color.

we have a 2013 trail runner 29RK with the dark brown counter.

also need a matching cabinet door same as the door under the stove.

any help is appreciated

olcoon

You could probably get some from the factory, or they could tell you where you can get some. Give them a call, the number for service is 877-262-8032, have your VIN handy, I think it's the last 8 numbers they'll ask for. If you are a club member you can get 10% discount.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I need a piece of counter top to match the existing counter. I am planning on removing the oven/stove top. checked home stores in the area and cannot match the color.

we have a 2013 trail runner 29RK with the dark brown counter.

also need a matching cabinet door same as the door under the stove.

any help is appreciated

Hey Stratcat . . . welcome to the Heartland . . . and Trail Runner Club!

How do you like that rear kitchen?

We have a 2013 22RK, and the rear kitchen was the main reason we bought it!

As for the matching hardware, you may need to contact Heartland to get that . . . have your Trail Runner vin # ready when you call them!

Now, if you haven't done this already . . . join the Heartland Owner's Club . . . and you have an Arizona HOC Chapter, of which I have been proclaimed their ' Ba**ard Step Child'! :eek:

It is free for the first year . . . and you won't meet a better bunch of folks anywhere!

The HOC campouts and rallies are a hoot!

Once you've attended one . . . you'll never miss one!

One month ago as we speak, we were at the Arizona HOC Rally near Quartzsite, AZ!

Last edited by a moderator: