380 Owners Questions

texasvet

I have a couple questions for those that own a 380.

Our couch never had the rear awning arm attachment points installed from the factory, where the arm connects to a solid base. Those that have a rear awning can one tell me where the connection point is with regards to the party deck or onto the coach? I'm having the factory send me parts and I'm going to install instead of driving 40 miles to the dealer.

Does the 380 come with water filters? My XLR had a water filter that I would unscrew the canister and replace the filter but not seeing one on this camper and possibly missing something. I just want to ensure with the cold weather we have received that if I have one that I remove the canister and drain the water.

Thanks,

Corey

danemayer

Hi Corey,

I think the Landmark 365 may have put in a water filter as standard equipment, but I don't believe it's on any other model.

Hopefully another 380 owners will know the answer to your question about the rear awning arm.

HornedToad

The retainer clips for my Carefree patio awning legs were installed on the ramp door where the legs dropped straight down at a 90 degree angle. I followed a post on another forum where they ordered an extra set to install on the rear of the trailer door frame so the legs attached at a 45 degree angle. The post said they worked great either way, the 45 degree install seem to get them out of the way??? THX Burl that is on my TO DO List. Also, thanks to dan, my trap flaps came in today and that's on my TO GET'ER DONE List!!!

Part # is R019283-xxx with 001 being satin, 005 white and 006 black. $43.95 plus $8.95 shipping at RV Awning Parts - Freedom Carport Foot - PN # R019283-006 .

http://scottiescatalog.com/Freedom-Carport-Foot-PN-R019283-006-R019283-006.htm?categoryId=-1

Attachments

• retainer clip.jpg
    retainer clip.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 18