WTB: 2011-2015 Super Duty Step Tailgate

mmomega

AnyTimer
Just looking for someone that may have gotten a Super Duty with the tailgate with step built in. The ideal color would be Tuxedo Black but really any of them would do.
Even some sort of trade with someone that doesn't want the step but a lighter tailgate.

Mine is Tuxedo Black with camera.

TX, OK, LA area would be the easiest for me to meet.

Also going to the National Rally in Goshen in June if I were lucky enough to find someone else going wanting to sell a tailgate.

Shoot me a PM

Attachments

• 163_0906_05z+2009_ford_f250_super_duty+rear_tailgate_step_view.jpg
    163_0906_05z+2009_ford_f250_super_duty+rear_tailgate_step_view.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 44

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
You might try Classy Chassis. They buy new Fords and resale the beds.http://www.classychassistrucks.com/index.htm

Just looking for someone that may have gotten a Super Duty with the tailgate with step built in. The ideal color would be Tuxedo Black but really any of them would do.
Even some sort of trade with someone that doesn't want the step but a lighter tailgate.

Mine is Tuxedo Black with camera.

TX, OK, LA area would be the easiest for me to meet.

Also going to the National Rally in Goshen in June if I were lucky enough to find someone else going wanting to sell a tailgate.

Shoot me a PM

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I saw a message on Facebook from Wayland Long, owner of 2L trucks that he has a selection truck beds and other parts for sale. If you are going to the north Texas rally in Santo, they are nearby.

bdb2047

An option,maybe you all ready know of it, is a step from Amp Research. I have had both and like it better do not have handle in tailgate which can be a hassle when loading stuff in bed. About $200 easy install American made.

porthole

Retired
Hey JD, good to see you back online and looking forward to meeting you at Goshen.

I still think we have the only two F-350 DRW's with the Tech 4.

mmomega

AnyTimer
Hey JD, good to see you back online and looking forward to meeting you at Goshen.

I still think we have the only two F-350 DRW's with the Tech 4.

I think there may be a reason for that, I tried looking R4Tech up just a week or two ago because I thought I remembered seeing a new bag setup and it seems they went belly up, I couldn't find anything but install manuals.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions, I've been keeping an eye on Craigslist and some other forums I'm usually on.
It would be nice if the next Super Duties get the step setup from the F150's. The 2015 150's have the step and pole built in the tailgate. No pole on the backside of the gate.

Attachments

• IMG_20140513_144612.jpg
    IMG_20140513_144612.jpg
    517.3 KB · Views: 19

porthole

Retired
I think there may be a reason for that, I tried looking R4Tech up just a week or two ago because I thought I remembered seeing a new bag setup and it seems they went belly up, I couldn't find anything but install manuals.

I spoke with Sanluis Rassani late last year, the R4 was discontinued, at least a year ago. Have any air bags go out on you yet? I have # 5 & 6 in the truck now.

It would be nice if Ford makes the tailgate the same as the F-150 I go to look at them 6 months ago at a Ford test drive offer. The 360 camera was pretty cool as well.

BTW, around here truck re-fitters usually have tailgate and pick up bodies as take offs. And Classy Chassis out in Indian usually advertises on eBay for beds etc.

mmomega

AnyTimer
I spoke with Sanluis Rassani late last year, the R4 was discontinued, at least a year ago. Have any air bags go out on you yet? I have # 5 & 6 in the truck now.

It would be nice if Ford makes the tailgate the same as the F-150 I go to look at them 6 months ago at a Ford test drive offer. The 360 camera was pretty cool as well.

BTW, around here truck re-fitters usually have tailgate and pick up bodies as take offs. And Classy Chassis out in Indian usually advertises on eBay for beds etc.

I did have the pressure switch die on me but I'm still running on the original bags and I still have that annoying squeak. I was actually going to get under the truck this weekend and remove, grease and replace every bolt in the rear suspension then winter came to N.Texas. Hopefully this week will be nicer.
I have a pretty big list of things to do between now and the rally.