Valor TPMS

goldenbear

Had Valor TPMS installed when a I purchased 2012 Key Largo. Also have it on my 2015 365 Newport. Looks like the same system, can I use the same antenna that was previously installed?

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
If you are talking about the antenna on your tow vehicle I would assume you can. If it has the same connector it should I would think.

Valor-Don

Yes you can use the same antenna. The only difference is you will have to replace the chips in the display with the chips that come with your 365. The chips are specific to the sensors installed in the wheels. Once you change to the new chips, you will have to reset baseline for the new sensors. Very easy to do. If you need help, please feel free to call me. I can walk you through it over the phone.
--Don

goldenbear

I will use the new Valor TPMS monitor that came with my 365 Newport that is already a setup with the corresponding chips and the tire/wheel sensors. Not having to run a new antenna in the truck will save a lot of time. I will keep the the old TPMS monitor with the trailer as it is already setup and working. Then the new owners will have a new antenna for their installation. Thanks for your prompt reply.