2015 NorthTrail 23RBK

Craigski

Just returned from Denver RV show, made two visits this weekend to the show & now decided & looking to get the 22RBK w/Caliber opt pkg. Narrowed down from 4 trailers to 2 & now to the Heartland product. The 22rbk just felt well made & stood above the others. This will be our 5th camper in 16 yrs, starting from a popup, to a TT, to a fiver, (too big), to a 27' TT, and now the 22'.

jimtoo

Hi Craigski,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure you will enjoy the North Trail, one of the best selling units for Heartland RVs.

Also be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

lainest

I am looking to buy the NT 22RBK soon. How was your experience? Is the quality good? Defects or things for me to consider? Thank you!

jimtoo

Hi lainest,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Jim M

msgtp

Craigski, I have a 2015 north trail 22 RBK and enjoy it very much. I tow it with a ford f150 ecoboost and average 11 to 12 miles per gal. The major con I have is with camping world (with whom I bought it from). They are all good with the sale however the warranty and service sucks. It tows good, looks good and the outside kitchen is one of the greatest features. We did experience a lot of condensation on a cold winter camping weekend and everything was wet but a dehumidifier took care of that problem. Good luck I'm sure you would not be disappointed with this trailer

DejaVu

We purchased a 2017 North Trailer Caliber edition from CW in June 2016. One shake down cruise to Raleigh Oaks RV Resort and continuous use in our yard. We're ready for another roadtrip. So far we love it.

jimtoo

Hi DejaVu,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M