Slideout control - LP Quick Connect

coram8

Hello,
We just purchased a new 2015 Gateway 3750 PT from the Dallas RV show and as we are reading through the material have a couple of questions that have come up. We are planning on picking up the trailer this week.

1st question, are the slide outs controlled individually or on one switch? We specifically asked the factory rep and the salesman and were told both times that each of the 4 slide-outs had their own controller. (I guess I should have said "show-me".) The more I read online, the more it looks like there is only one controller and the slides go out in a specific order.

2nd question, is there an LP quick connect on this mode for a grill? (Didn't think to ask that questions.)

Thanks for the help!

jimtoo

Hi coram8,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I don't think the slide are controlled individually, but I'm sure some of our other owners will jump in soon and also answer the quick connect question.

When you go for your PDI, do a very good slow inspection. Make sure everything works and you can work everything. Check it all,, from top to bottom.

Also be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

pegmikef

Hello,

2nd question, is there an LP quick connect on this mode for a grill? (Didn't think to ask that questions.)

Thanks for the help!

Yes, but it is for a low pressure grill (one without a regulator) because that line is on the output side of the trailer's propane regulator.

Last edited:

justafordguy

Not sure about the slide control on the the 3750 PT but on our 3650 BH all slides are on one switch and all go out together.

BryanC

Mine has one control switch for all slide-outs and have the dealer show you the grill LP hose during the check out. The hose the tech showed first was too short so make sure you get the one with the correct length.