New member of the Heartland family...2015 North Trail 24BHS coming our way!

Matrix68

Well, thought I would drop a quick note and announce that we are going to be new members of the Heartland family. We will be taking delivery on our new 2015 North Trail 24BHS trailer this week...and we couldn't be more excited.

We have owned several used TT over the years...and this year decided we were going to upgrade into a bigger and brand new trailer...with hopes that it would last and give us many years of "new" memories. We narrowed it down to 3 manufacturers/models...Keystone Passport, Shadow Cruiser, and Heartland North Trail. Although all very comparable in features and price/value...the NT won out due to what really felt like better "fit and form"...a little more solid and "attention to detail" construction.

Anyway...really looking forward to getting this thing out on the road this weekend...even if it's to a local State park to try everything out. Also...I was really impressed by the Heartland owners club...so, we went ahead and joined that too :)

Happy Camping!!!

jbeletti

Congrats on your NT purchase. Welcome to the Heartland family and the Heartland Owners Club! Consider hitting up one or both TX rallies this year and if you're up for a road trip, join us at the national rally in Goshen, Indiana this June.

'Lil Guy'

Congrats on your NT purchase. Our 1st HL was the NT also. I know you will enjoy it and hope to see you down the road at one of the HOC rallys. Take advantage of this site if you have any questions or problems with your new TT.
Enjoy and have a great day.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Matrix68,
Congratulations and welcome to the Heartland Owners Club and Family. Enjoy your new rig! Trace

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats and welcome! You will not find a nicer group of people. If you have questions just ask! Safe travels