It's Finally Here

rick7t7

Hello folks! I have been a member of the forum for several months just lurking to learn. DW and I found that the Heartland products were by far the best we have seen, and decided to take the plunge and purchase our future home now. As of one week ago, we became the proud owners of a 2009 BH 3670RL. :D We went to Knoxville, TN to work with Butch and Karen Burson at Rvs for Less. Let me tell you folks that the 3670 is awesome. Butch and Karen were great. They allowed us to stay on there propery for as long as we needed. We stayed two nights to check out the RV. They spent untold hours with us to make sure everything worked and to answer any questions we had. Since this was my 1st 5th wheel, Butch and his folks taught me how to hitch/unhitch. He took me on a demo ride and made sure I was comfortable driving the rig. He even gave me lessons on backing/parking the RV. They are truly awesome folks. So far, the 3670 has met all our expectations and we look forward to following the forum and you great folks as our future unfolds with our BH.;)

bsummit

Arkansas Chapter Leader-Retired
Rick, congrats, we just got our 08 3670 in Feburary and it's been sitting under the shed since then. Can't wait to go on first trip on the 22nd. You will love yours. Just kick back and soak up all the knowledge from the forum, cause there's plenty of it here.