Purchasing a 2015 Heartland Oakmont 375QB

RBradbury

Hello all,

My family and I are very close to purchasing an Oakmont 375qb, are there any other owners here that have any feedback they could share? I have not been able to find any reviews online. We have seen it in person twice and I have done my own research but I am really interested in hearing from owners.

Rob

danemayer

Hi RBradbury,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people.

Hopefully there are some Oakmont 375qb owners reading the forum this morning who can chime in.

SDfromSD

RBradbury, just curious if you pulled the trigger on that new 375QB? We currently have a '15 Silverado 37QB which should be a very similar model as what you are looking at. I think the Oakmont has a few more bells and whistles but I'm very happy with our purchase. If you have any specific questions just let me know. I could go on and on about how much we love ours, and I'm happy to talk more about it.

Did you buy it yet? I am thinking of buying the exact same thing. I am near Los Angeles. Where do you plan on buying it from?

Thanks
Cory

Jackson2

My son bought a 375QB on 4-2-15 and hasn't had much time to use it yet except when they spent a few nights in it after the tornado's hit No. Illinois on 4-9-15. He says it is really nice and wants to get to a campground soon ..

mrbob63

We bought ours in February. It's an awesome camper. This thing is a beast. It is BIG. No more little camp sites. It pulls fairly easy. I pull with a F-350 Dualy king ranch. We have spent about 4 weeks in ours so far. I did change the pin box to a tri glide. We have a large family and 2 rottweilers and we still had room to get around. The only thing I haven't liked was our a/c in the kitchen/living room had a problem and one small leak in the basement door. That was it. The back bumper isn't very strong so be careful if you are putting a bike rack on it. I am turning over the idea to change out the tires. It came with the ones everyone says are horrible so that part I'm still trying to decide on. Enjoy the camper....