FOUND: No outlets by the bed of my new 2015 3650 BH

I sure hope someone can explain to me why Heartland didn't think to put outlets at the bed. Unless I just can't see, I do not see any, only outlet that is in the master bedroom in in the washer/dryer preb and the Tv

danemayer

Re: No outlets by the bed of my new 2015 3650 BH

Hi LaCrawfish,

Most people need to use a flashlight to locate the outlets. Look along the base of the bed on each side and let us know what you find.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maybe I just missed them, I will look again, it just didn't make since to me at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter

Most of them are high up close to the plywood platform for the mattress and on each side of the bed.

Thanks everyone, I will look.
I bet ya'll didn't know that I have 2105 not a 2015 model. I really need to watch my typing errors.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member

Huh, I don't know what you are talking about. :)

Peace
Dave

typical.t

I though the same thing. then I look closer and found them Right below the mattress on side of the bed frame

Ok everyone, I looked closer this time, and I did find them. They are past the little shelves on each side of the bed. I will have to make a mod. so they can be reached, My guess is they are ok with queen size bed. We had opted for the king size.
Thanks for all of your help

justafordguy

Yep, mine is the same way, really hard to reach with the king bed.:p

Bones

I have the king bed and I can't even get my hand between the wall and the outlet. Who though of this placement??????????

I thought the same thing when we first got our 3650BH, but found them on either side of the bed under the "nightstand" shelves. Hard to reach so we plugged in surge protector power strips on both sides to make access easier.

jbeletti

Hi all - just wanted to let you know that I sent this up to Heartland Corp to Paul Craven, our GM for Gateway. He advised me that he has made changes in production going forward to make the AC recepts on King bed models more accessible.

Quote from Paul:
We have since moved the outlets to the wall next to the bed, hence not on the bed base anymore. We made this change in production about 2 months ago.

Thanks everyone for the feedback. It helps us build RVs that work better for our customers.

Bones

Hi all - just wanted to let you know that I sent this up to Heartland Corp to Paul Craven, our GM for Gateway. He advised me that he has made changes in production going forward to make the AC recepts on King bed models more accessible.

Quote from Paul:

Thanks everyone for the feedback. It helps us build RVs that work better for our customers.

Sweet:)