Apollo Half Time Oven

exsquid32

I purchased my Heartland Sundance XLT in the late fall of last year. We thought we were going to Florida this past winter, but plans changed. The weather finally broke here and after checking out all the owners manuals, and checking other things out, I discovered that the convention oven cooking rack is missing from our oven. I've seen a lot about Midwest sales on these forums. Would they have replacement racks, or would any from e-bay work?

Thanks!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I guess the best thing to do is call Midwest Sales.
Because of fitment, you might be taking a chance with one off ebay. Exact size would be no problem though.

Midwest Sales (Apollo Half-Time)
800-772-7262

Peace
Dave

wdk450

Exsquid32:
I got rid of my Halftime oven after the second time it quit, and replaced it with a microwave. I carry a combination tabletop oven/convection oven/broiler/rotisserie I had in my house.
The good news for you is that I have 2 of the round Apollo cooking racks (1 original, 1 supplied after a warranty repair), I don't use, I would be happy to send to you next time I get into town (20 miles from here). PM me with an address.

Anchors Aweigh!!!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Exsquid32:
The good news for you is that I have 2 of the round Apollo cooking racks (1 original, 1 supplied after a warranty repair), I don't use, I would be happy to send to you next time I get into town (20 miles from here). PM me with an address.

Anchors Aweigh!!!

Wow, how nice is that.
It's what this forum is all about, people helping people.

Peace
Dave