Double light switch--one side broken

I have a double light switch in the bedroom of our 2014 Landmark San Antonio. One switch operates the lights over the vanity and the other operates the lights in the bedroom ceiling. The bedroom ceiling switch is broken and I need to replace it. I don't want to go back to the dealer for such a small repair ( we just left it for two days last week) but I need the part number to order/request. Attached is a photo of the switch. Anyone know the part number? I will be calling Heartland Customer Service on Monday.

Thanks

Richard

20150314_151659.jpg

DocFather

I have a double light switch in the bedroom of our 2014 Landmark San Antonio. One switch operates the lights over the vanity and the other operates the lights in the bedroom ceiling. The bedroom ceiling switch is broken and I need to replace it. I don't want to go back to the dealer for such a small repair ( we just left it for two days last week) but I need the part number to order/request. Attached is a photo of the switch. Anyone know the part number? I will be calling Heartland Customer Service on Monday.

Thanks

Richard

View attachment 35280

Maybe call them and ask how you can email them the same pic. Have your VIN # handy - also, are you sure it is the switch?

pegmikef

I have had good luck emailing Heartlands customer service my VIN number, a picture and brief description of the part I needed and they have usually responded the next business day with the part number and any other pertinent info such a a parts department phone number. Email is service@heartlandrvs.com

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
X3 on contacting HL. If you are near a hardware store, they might carry it, if you can remove and take it with you. I had to find a similar looking switch for my vacuum cleaner, and they had it! Was less than $2!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Called Heartland Customer Service and e-mailed them a photo of the switch. They are sending me a new one. Can't complain about that!!