New Owner - unaware of HOC

MTPockets

Just talked today, here in Tucson, to new Canadian owner of a Trail Runner he picked up last fall. He was not aware of the HOC, Rallies, etc., so of course I filled him in and directed him to the web site. He seemed very interested. What effort does Heartland provide to see that new owners get the word? Just curious.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Terry, normally there is a flyer in the new owners information bag.
I've got a feeling that most new owners do not go through everything in that bag.

Peace
Dave

AAdams

The new web site has a link to HOC Forums. I guess sale people haven't figured out that they can HOC as a selling tool showing how there is a lot of avenues of support for their new Heartland product.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Their is no incentive for dealers to promote HOC. Dealers sell from several makers and have no interest in promoting our club. I have tried with local dealers and have found no interest at all.

olcoon

I don't remember, but I'm thinking I just stumbled on the forum, probably just after coach was ordered. I don't remember seeing anything in our packet about HOC. I mentioned it to my dealer, and they didn't even know about it. We hadn't even heard of Heartland before we saw the Elk Ridge at an RV show. We were thinking about buying another rig, but comparing it with Heartland, and the price, we went with Heartland, and are glad we did.

BLHFUN

I was researching the Cyclone over the Fuzion when I stumbled on to HOC. After I made the purchase and took the unit back for some minor issues, I made the comment to my dealer that the "forum" had helped me isolate the issues and basically gave them the research that we had already done. You would think they would appreciate guidance from hundreds of real owners with real experience... Nope! My dealer actually said these Forums actually hurt business and went on to say that most of these forums are nothing but angry owners that want to vent.... I just laughed! You just can't fix stupid!

I personally love this group. I have found WAY more useful information and guidance than I ever dreamed of. Tips, pointers, how to's, etc., Love it!

Now for the bad part. This Forum also cost me a ton of money... So stop with the TOWMAX post, the dishwasher post, the Wine fridge post.... Ya'll just stop it! Enough already!!! :).

And MODS.... Keep up the good work!

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
I personally love this group. I have found WAY more useful information and guidance than I ever dreamed of..... the Wine fridge post.... Ya'll just stop it! Enough already!!! :).

And MODS.... Keep up the good work!

Drink beer all you need is a cooler and ice:)